Thursday, April 17, 2008

Time flies...


Wow...how time flies (even when you're NOT having fun! LOL)!
Tomorrow is Scott's birthday. The big 39. He just asked me "Am I really gonna be 39 tomorrow?" Yes, Sweetie-that you are!
We're planning on having dinner with some friends tomorrow night and then maybe doing a road trip, getting out and away from the house, the kids, REAL LIFE.
Do you ever want to just do that?
Speaking of the kids, I wish they could just give me 30 minutes when I come home from work to just sit down, relax and chill...I know the world revolves around Mom, but seriously guys! LOL They are old enough to know better: 19, 17 & 14 (and getting older this year, starting in August-yikes).
Willie, he is back at home working with Scott and thinking about getting into the Carpenters Union. I hope he does do something productive with himself and his life, before it passes him by and he wishes he could get it back.
Ashley, she graduates from High School in 7 weeks and I have been so busy I am totally not prepared for this one! I need to finish getting the announcements printed out and sent, get her a gift together (I think she wants a UHaul, LOL) and get ready for it! She can't wait to move out and move back down to California-but that is a whole other story.
Then there is Chelsea, she's the baby and feels like she is going to be left behind-so to speak. If Willie moves out and Ashley will be gone, then it will only be her. She just had a cardiac ablation done, that went through just fine (Thank God). She needs to get out of the house more and go hang out with her friends, then maybe she won't feel so bad-at least she can look forward to less dishes and cleaning up! I was the oldest, so I really don't know how it feels.
My mom said I inspired her, so she started a blog also-her link is at the bottom of mine. She has really gotten into the Digital Scrapping (just one more thing I have passed on to her! LOL). I envy her time she gets to spend, it seems every 'free minute' I have there is something else I should be doing!
Mother Nature is not very cooperative for us this weekend, either. I heard it could get cold enough to snow!! And just a few days ago it was near 80...I am SO ready for some sunshine, nature and bare feet!!
I'd really like to know if there is anyone out there, reading any of these...so please leave me a comment and let me know, OK?
For those of you who are scrappers, here are a few links to some sites I love--there are SO many creative people out there! I want to thank you all...for the hard work, the inspiration and the sharing!
I'll share more later...have a great night and weekend everyone!!

No comments: