Saturday, April 26, 2008

Hot Tub here I come!!



Another work-week gone by already. Where does the time go?

Have you ever noticed how, when we are kids-we just cannot wait to get older! And then when we finally do-WE WANT IT TO SLOW DOWN a little! LOL

My job is pretty stressful. I'm a receptionist at a Veterinary Hospital and an affiliate clinic about 15 minutes away, along with doing the Accounts Receivable for both. Somedays you wonder how much more you can take. It's not all cute puppies and kittens...but it is one of things I have a passion for: Dealing with people and animals, trying to make things better and showing compassion along with sensibility. I work 4 10's a week...today is my 'Friday', and thank Goodness! LOL Like I said, sometimes it gets to you.

Ashley had her Formal last weekend, I did a page for her...and of course, I will do more! I just thought I'd share it with you. I can't believe she will be graduating from High School in a little over a month. Like I said several times already-time flies.

When I think of how time flies by like that, I always think about the things I never want to forget. This is a 'special year' for me, Willie will be 20, Ashley graduates and will be 18 and Chelsea will be 15...and here I thought my 20th Class Reunion would be a big deal! LOL Oh, and today is Abba Zabba's 1st birthday!!

So, like the heading says-I'm headed to the hot tub to chill and clear the head. Hope the weather stays gorgeously sunny for me on my days off...I'm itching to play in the dirt and get some sun! Have a wonderful weekend and I'll be back soon. I'll share some freebies with ya...xo

1 comment:

Anemona said...

I adore your dogie. Lovely layout