Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Introduction:

Hi!

I've been a scrapbooker for longer than I can remember, and the styles have changed drastically (for the better! LOL)-as I'm sure they will continue to change.

I started DigiScrapping in September 2007, after having collected MANY freebies and purchased disks. It was very intimidating at first, but once I got started it became a whole new obsession! I've tried learning how to create the digital pieces myself-and have since decided that it is just not for me, I'll stick to creating the pages, cards and artwork with others wonderful work!

I've taught classes and miss it terribly, along with the time it takes to be able to free the mind of the everyday and to create my art. I also love to incorporate the scrapping into altered items such as canvases, mini books, gift tins, etc.

I'm new to the whole 'BLOG' scene, so bear with me...

PS: I will try to give credit where it is due for any work I post here, a lot of the files I have and use do not have the names included-so if it is yours, feel free to let me know and I will add your credit where it is due. I DO NOT APPROVE OF PIRACY!! Thanks!

No comments: