Monday, October 27, 2008

Did you know...






That there is a Digital Scrapbook Day? The Second Annual one is November 1st! I knew there was a National SB Day in May, but this one I never knew about until the other day...if you are a digi scrapper, there are all kinds of things going on, just check out your fave sites!
Been a little busy scrapping, got the bug...and it isn't one you wish would go away! LOL Here are a few pages, I need to force myself to get off of the computer and get to packing, Ashley is moving home next weekend and I have to clean out the scrapbook room-which USED to be her bedroom! I am totally excited she is coming home, but bummed I have to clean out the room (because of the work, and because I have to box up my playthings...)
Hope today finds you healthy, happy and enjoying some sunchine...it's a beautiful day outside, and here I sit. Huh.
LOL-xoxo~B

No comments: