Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Can you believe...





It is already the 21st of October-where does the time go??

Well, my daughter and the bf are moving home...so now I am giving up my scrapbook room temporarily. It isn't a huge loss for two reasons: I spend most of my time on the computer, scrappping and because it means that she is coming home and the baby will be HERE!! I am SOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!!

We've also been fostering some wittle kittens, orange male tabbies that were born on 9/11/08. We rehomed one on Sunday and are waiting to hear from a possible new home thru email...two people 'want' him, so one of them better hurry! Scott is becoming attached, and trying very hard not to.

Here are some pages I have done recently, not all but some. Hope this day finds you well...xo~B

No comments: