Friday, June 13, 2008

New kiddo in the house...





We've added another new addition to the zoo here: Cap'n Crunched!

He's such a doll. He was brought into the vet with an injured eye, which was infected and painful and needed to be removed. The person who brought him in could not afford the surgery and was going to have him euthanized, and I could not let that happen!!

I took him and had the surgery and all that he needed done..he got to come home yesterday after a week at the hospital!! He came in at 11 oz and came home at a pound. He's only about 5 weeks old and such a cutie!! He has a wonderful personality, loves kisses and is getting along just fine with only one eye.


On the other part of our lives, my daughter graduated and moved to California. I am proud, sad and I miss her...but...now I have my VERY OWN SCRAPBOOK ROOM!!!!! (yes, I am jumping up and down! LOL) I have never had my very own room other than when I was a kid. I made 6 pages the first couple of days, and it isn't even all together yet! LOL


Here are a couple of pages of the new kid, in digital and a picture of my daughter and I...I will also say that after having done digi for almost a year straight, it is kind of hard to get back into the regular scrapbooking!


Have a wonderful and sunny weekend everyone!


xo~B

No comments: