Monday, June 2, 2008

More digi sharing...



I have been so caught up in the collecting (along with work and the cleaning, etc of real life-LOL) of my digi scrapbooking, that I haven't had much time for creating pages with the stuff that I have!


I am a collector-in everything in life. I collect antiques, cobalt blue glass, critters, scrapbooking goodies (digital and otherwise) and many other random items. I always have a plan that SOME DAY I will use these things somehow...yes, I can hear you laughing!


Anyhoo-I was checking out my blog, and I realized there were so many pages of Ashley here, and none of the other two kids. So I created a couple of pages to share and for my own enjoyment. I absolutely LOVE pictures of my children and people I love, and I love to create wonderful things with them.


I hope you enjoy these as well, and become inspired to do some scrapping yourself. (Now I need to get up off my rear and finish cleaning for the graduation party this weekend!) TTFN


xo~B

No comments: