Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Changes in life come so quickly...


Wow-I really haven't been on in 15 days? Doesn't seem that long, but time goes by very quickly when there is a lot going on, doesn't it?


I found out I am going to be a grandmother the day before Mother's Day. It came as a shock and things haven't been going too smoothly since...and I have been a bit depressed. My daughter left home 8 days ago-and there has been a lot of drama and tears. She says she wants to come home, but she wants to make him happy-I told her I love her and want her to come home and her home will always be here for her anytime.


I won't go into all of the long, drawn out and sordid details-but at the moment my family life is in chaos...I long for the days of the simple life, the sounds of my childrens laughter and chatting.


She is supposed to graduate from H.S. next month so we have been working VERY hard on getting the backyard done (and I must say Scott has done a wonderful job! I hope he realizes how much we appreciate all of the hard work!)-next will be the cleaning of the house...you know the kind I mean: cleaning and dusting every nook and corner to make it suitable for company, many who have never been here! LOL I get a little crazy about cleaning house for company, and I have a big job ahead.


Pray for my daughter, that she will have a safe and happy pregnancy and life. That she will always know I love her and she will always be safe with me...and that she will realize what it means to be a mother easily.


Hopefully I will not be away for another 15 days, but-you just never know. I hope this finds whoever happens to read my blog healthy and happy.


Cherish every moment you have with the ones you love...xo~B

No comments: