Saturday, March 21, 2009

CT Pages...

Hi there, been a little while-I can't believe it is almost April! WOW, time flies and you don't even have to be having fun! LOL

Did a couple of pages for a new kit from Just Passin' Thru called Glorious...I love these colors! It was a lot of fun to play with-the hardest part was choosing my photos!

The first page is my In-laws cats, Jake & Boots. These two are a hoot! I created the background paper by filling the original dark pink paper with this one, to get the grungy effect.

The second page is my youngest, Chelsea. She is always taking these self-photos, I have a ton of them! I love how her eyes stand out in this one. I created a circle page because I wanted to do something other than the standard square. I think it is a fun page!

Well, I am gonna go scrap some more-I pinched a nerve or something in my back and have been out of commission a little, so I have to make up for it (to myself, ha ha ha!!)

Looks like Spring is here, or close to it...yay! Hope everyone is enjoying sunshine and smiles!

Till next time, xo~B

EDIT: For some reason, Blogger is not wanting to upload my pages...I will try again later, sorry!

No comments: