Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The countdown has started...




Some may think I am talking about Christmas, and yes-I guess that may be true. But what I am really talking about is the Grandbaby countdown!
Ashley went to her 1st Dr's appt since being back home (insurance companies and doctors offices take too darn long!!) and the doctor told her the baby is moving downward correctly, her cervix is preparing and she will start to feel the changes...we are almost 3 weeks from the due date guys! YIKES and YIPPEE!! LOL-seriously! She has had some of the pressure feeling and cramping already, and she has a book I got her when she first got prego and has been reading it all along. We are going to need to get practicing on those breathing methods and focusing on items other than PAIN...
Oh, and Charles (daddy and BF) has his first job interview tomorrow afternoon! YEAH!!!! He has turned in so many applications, I cannot even believe it has taken this long. So cross your fingers, legs, arms and eyes that he gets this job-he's got a baby comin'!
We are working on the kitchen, have cabinets going up today and tomorrow. Then we have to tear out what used to be the kitchen and tear down a wall, then we can finish the cabinets and island and it will be pretty much ready to go!! I cannot wait, I am SO tired of living in Remodel World!
Not sure how much I will be on in the near future, hope this finds you healthy, happy, warm and in the company of loved ones. Happy Holidays and soon to be New Year (how crazy is THAT?!) and I'll talkatcha soon!!
xo~B

No comments: